5.15.2011

Venezia


 Last Summer, I went to Italy with my parents for a month. We visited Venice for two days, which in my opinion is not enough for this beautiful city, but we made the most of it. As we walked through the narrow streets to get to the main square, we passed so much beauty. None of it was the made up touristy stuff, but the real rustic beauty of the locals homes. I simply cant get enough of the shutters and flowers on the window sill. Venice is also known for their handcrafted masks, and everywhere you go, you will find them. They come in a range of prices, each is relevant to the quality and beauty of the mask. I picked up my own mask there for 10 euros. It is quite lovely for the price and compared to other masks targeted for tourists. If you go to Venice and are looking for a mask, I advise that you look around first, not buy the first one you see. You might stumble across something even more beautiful, which is likely in a city like this!


No comments:

Post a Comment