5.24.2011

Hello Tiffany




My two lovely aunts got me these Tiffany Keys for my 16th Birthday. It was such a lovely surprise and I really wanted them but never dreamed of actually getting them. I really love the two they picked out or me, they are pretty and delicate when they rest at your neck. They really are quite dainty, and you can wear them all the time, as a staple item.  There are much cheaper versions of key necklaces as well so don't worry about not finding one because you don't wanna shell out a wad of cash on a necklace. I recommend checking Forever 21, and Aldo Accesssories, two of my favourite places for jewelery.

1 comment:

  1. We have the same Tiffany necklace! In response to your email, thankyou for being so lovely! I'm afraid I dont give people 'feedback' on their blogs because I think it's rude for someone to critique someone else's work; so long as you are happy that is what is important.
    As for exposure, I'm afraid I'm not sure. I have roughly 33,000 followers on tumblr which is where a lot of my views come from.
    I hope you have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete