5.21.2011

Beach Girl

 Summer is just around the corner and I cannot wait to enjoy the sun ! I have put together a collection of bathing suits and accessories that are stylish and funky, and will make YOU stand out at the beach. Just because you are wearing a bathing suit, that does not mean that you can't add some glam with a ring or bangles. Adding some accessories will individualize your bathing suit. You can do this by adding a teal ring for a pop of colour, some gold earring to pick up any gold accents in your bathing suit, or through chunky bangles!  There are honestly so many options to choose from, so pick your favourite combos and get on that beach girl!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm your new follower & lemme tell you, I LOVE your blog. Both on tumblr & blogspot. I follow you on both too xD It'd be nice if you checked my blogspot out. vlsz.blogspot.com
    Thanks! & hey, let's be friends! See ya!

    ReplyDelete