5.13.2011

Beauty Buys



  These are products I use everyday. 


1. Tea Tree Oil is something that has helped my skin become healthy and clear. It has many uses but i usually dab it on any upcoming pimples i feel and it will leave it stinging (which is a good thing ). Over night, my pimple will reduce a good amount. This is something I would recommend buying. 


2. Vera Wand Velvet Body butter leaves my skin feeling - well, velvety smooth ! It really does do a great job moisturizing and has a fresh flowery smell.


3. Moroccan Oil has created a huge buzz in the last year. I thought i would grab a sample to test it out. All advertisements are true, it conditions your hair and repairs damages. I felt a difference after the first wash ! My hair was also radiant and shiny when i styled it, and i got lots of compliments. 


4. Pink Sugar is my new favourite scent. It smells like cotton candy and vanilla. I la la love this perfume, and will be using it for a while !

No comments:

Post a Comment