5.19.2011

Current Wants


My need to shop has been growing and growing and soon i am going to go crazy ! There are so many things i want for the summer, here is just a portion. I notice that i am really loving the softer, muted tones, like lights pinks, baby blues, camel, creme, taupe, olive green, ect. And gold accents! I dont know why but i tend to wear gold way more often than silver in the summer, probably because it is warmer. I am also really drawn to stripes, as well . It is a huge trend right now and you will see stripes if you walk into stores like Forever 21, H&m, aritzia, and so on. These items are just so pretty, and dainty, and make a girl look so feminine. My goal is to go out and track down something similar to everything on here, and for a portion of the cost. Wish me luck! 


Go to my polyvore to see where each item came from and cost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment