8.04.2011

The story of a girl that sparked a movement.



I usually dont post about other bloggers on here, its just something I haven't done. But a very talented blogger caught my eye. Ever since, I have been hooked. She has separated herself from other bloggers because her blog is like a never ending book with pictures. A book that you cant stop thinking about. Her writing is mysterious, intriguing. Her photos, breathtaking. She personifies darkness and light with her words. Words that keep you visiting her blog for more. She is genius. She has inspired me to add more depth to my posts. I have always loved to write, but I have always kept it private. Because of her, I have decided to start sharing it with you all. Open up to you more. I will always be a loyal fan of her blog. http://pneumoniawhite.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm hooked as well. Its crazy but I anxiously wake up to see if a new post has appeared to answer the mystery the previous created! what do we say in blog language for "page turner"?

    ReplyDelete