7.03.2011

Time Travels Fast..


 
  Waiting for sushi, my family does weird things when we are hungry!



  New Feather Earrings, finally got them!
 




            Moms Michael Kors, will be mine one day!
 Downtown Vancouver for Canada Day, thousands of people celebrating  our amazing country
   One day my magazine will be here among the rest.. well Im gonna try

    New Sunglasses from Forever 21 for $6.95! Steal of a deal right?

 Cupcakes! They are so delicious, i can't put into words how good they are... heavenly!


   Red Velvet, my favourite!

  Day at the beach.

Life is speeding up at a rate that I can barely keep up with it! I haven't posted in a while but i take my camera everywhere so I decided to do a massive post that covers what I've been up to the past little while. Among the things above, I have been spending a lot of time on my online magazine. It will be up in the middle of August and I can't wait! Still have not finalized the name though.. I should do that soon eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment